Friday, March 4, 2022

Target audience;)

  My movie is going to be targeted at a more mature audience. It will be rated R because I do feel that with Nyla being in her early 20s it would fit that. It will mainly be targeted at people in their late teens and above. The movie will discuss some graphic topics because of her accident, but it will also show different, fun aspects of her life from the past. 

    Some basic characteristics of my movie that fit the genre will include:

  • a fun montage
  • a troublesome situation
  • a unique sidekick
    Obviously, it won't all be included in the film opening, but I do want to introduce the sidekick/ best friend during the hospital scene. I'm almost at the time where my script starts to be developed just not there yet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment