Sunday, March 6, 2022

A little set back :(

     I'm currently stuck on the storyboard of my creative process. I have all the ideas in my head, I just don't know how to draw them out on paper. I feel that creating a virtual storyboard may be better but I don't know. I think I need to focus more on the kinds of shots I want and the idea I want to create before piecing together each individual shot.

    This is a very stressful moment for me because I want to keep my project running on schedule. This week I'm going to set aside time to really think my storyboard through. Hopefully, that will help me finally decide how I want it to look. 

    Meanwhile, I have still been playing with my camera. I was struggling with figuring out the focus frame, but I finally found the setting that matches what I need, so that was relieving. Stay tuned to see how my storyboard turns out :)


                                                Me trying to figure out my storyboard lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment