Tuesday, February 15, 2022

The Canon EOS Rebel t7

 The Cannon EOS Rebel T7

I have a few idea's for my project, but if there's one thing that is set in stone, it's the camera I will be using. After years of begging my parents for a film camera, I recently received the Cannon EOS Rebel T7! 




    Now, I definitely have a lot to learn about this camera. I've been playing around with it the past few day's, testing out the different settings, lenses and video recording settings. It's been fun, it's a really cool camera that has taught me a lot so far. 

    I feel that this camera will benefit me and my project a lot. Some of the ways it may help are: 

  • Built in Stabilizer
  • Filters on the camera
  • Editing software that can be downloaded with the camera
  • Many different ISO options
  • Different settings for different image type
    I think that there's a lot for me to learn from my new camera, but with youtube tutorials, research and playing with the camera, I do not doubt that I will be able to perfect it with time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment