Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Brain Storming

     I have been tossing around many ideas on what I want to do for my film opening. There's many different genres but I selected mine already. Now I am trying to figure out the storyboard to go along with story lines. 

My Favorite Idea So Far

    So, the one idea I feel in love with was creating a memory montage. The video will begin with the song Electric Love by Borns. I will get into getting the rights for this song later on this week. As the song begins, the different memories will begin to play. I'd love to start with a sunrise clip. I think I can capture a really good video of the sunrise with my new camera. After the sunrise, the memories will start to play. I would start with running on the beach, picnics, playing sports, hanging out with friends and a bunch of monumental memories. I think this would create the idea of a fulfilled life. During this I would also roll the credits. 

    The music will suddenly cut and the sound of a hospital monitor will begin to play. The scene will pan to the main character laying in a hospital bed. It will go back to a 3 days later scene. This will be the end of the opening and start of the movie. 

    I feel that this is my favorite idea at the moment, but as the project progresses I will continue to re-evaluate it. Stay tuned to find out;)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment