Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Editing

         I have been testing out adobe pro recently. I have worked with bits and pieces of editing throughout the year, but I feel there's a lot of room for improvement. I have been watching different tutorial videos to learn more. My project is going to take a lot of editing, especially for the montage part of the intro. Some specific things I need to focus on are: 

  • pacing of cuts
  • sound effects
  • lighting and blur effects
    I feel that these are all simple things to learn to edit because they are common. They definitely take practice and perfecting them, but that will come with time. 
    I plan to dedicate at least a week for editing, just to make sure there are no mess-ups. Hopefully, my timeline adds up to this, but we will see because things tend to change and happen really fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment