Monday, February 28, 2022

Production Schedule

     So, I have yet to begin production, but I do have a plan. My scenes can be filmed at various times because they are set in different places. This is helpful because I can film over time, and I don't have to worry about matching wardrobe. I plan to start filming the weekend of March 11th. I will probably not film in order, but I do want to film the sunrise that weekend. I have prepared time slots in my schedule to allow myself time to focus on my project. 



    In order to film the sunrise scenes, I'm going to have to have someone with me to help record when I am in the scene. I chose to be the character of Nyla cause I feel it'll make the film opening more personal to me. I'm so excited to use my new camera. 

    I want to be done with filming by at least the end of spring break so I have time to edit, but hopefully, I'll be done before then so I can focus on editing during my time off. Things tend to change fast though, so we will see how this goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment