Sunday, February 27, 2022

Creating Nyla :)

    Nyla is my character for my film opening. I picture Nyla to be this free, adventurous girl. She believes that life should be lived to the fullest no matter what. 
    It is this sense of adventure that gets Nyla in trouble, but that will not be introduced until later into the movie. If the introduction is payed close enough attention to then this idea can be depicted, but if not it that will be a main idea in the movie. I know i'm only creating a film opening but I feel it is easier to come up with close details for the actual movie, so that the intro is fitting. 
    In terms of wardrobe for Nyla I feel that a basic daily closet will be fitting, but she really dresses up when she goes out. This will be shown through the memories. The colors she dresses in are mostly going to be bright, to display her personality as happy. Colors like light blue, light green, yellow, and a light pink are going to be focused on for the project. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment