Monday, March 28, 2022

editing

So I finished filming and am a bit over halfway done with my editing. Editing is something I needed a lot of help with. I had one of my friends teach me how to use adobe premier to edit. I completed the montage already, which was probably the hardest to edit cause of the pacing. I think it came together well. Some of the footage I used wasn't intended for the film but ended up fitting it nicely.     

I plan to use canva to put credits on the film opening after I finish editing the videos. I got all of my sounds off epidemic sounds. I was able to find a song that I liked and fit the montage. 

I'm almost done editing and next is the script for my ccr. After that, I will film it and then we will come to the end with editing it. Who's excited?!



No comments:

Post a Comment