Thursday, March 31, 2022

Film opening done/ CCR script



    
I have completely finished editing my film :) 

    It was a longgggg process, but I really enjoyed it. I learned a lot about editing which will potentially help me in the future. 

    I am almost complete with my CCR script as well. I want to make sure I answer every aspect of the questions and cover all the information necessary. Next up I just have to film and edit it. Then my project will finally be complete. 

                                                      


Another quick update is that I finally chose a name for my film. It is called "On The Bright Side".

I felt that this title was symbolic to the plot of the story. Nyla is in a bad situation but it is just one situation there are other amazing things in her life.






No comments:

Post a Comment