Wednesday, February 23, 2022

contemplating ideas

 Ok well hello, Im back :)

    I've put a lot of thinking into my project the past few days and now I'm stuck. I was thinking about a situation I was in a bit ago and it sparked an idea. I have this one really good memory that I will always carry with me. While going over this moment in my head it brought on the idea of creating my film opening on it. So... here it is. 

    It still falls in the romance genre, which is good because all my research will still be useful. Now have you ever had one of those really calming moments that you just never wanted to leave. The innocence and genuineness you feel during these is so consuming. This is the feeling I want to evoke from my film opening. So picture this, 80% of this takes place in the same room. It has 2 characters laying on a bed together. There is neon blue lights on. Now most of the time you see their figures darkly, but in a few shots you can see their faces. The whole thing is them messing around, INNOCENTLY of course. Laughing, cuddling, talking, just a bunch of moments that present a deep connection. 

    Then BAM, it cuts and you only see one of the characters there on a morning. You may be asking yourself what happened to the other character?  Well that's what the rest of the movie will be about. 

    Now I know this idea may be too much, but I think if it's executed correctly it could be great. Don't think I forgot about my music choice cause I didn't. Angels by The XX would be my song. It's just an idea but it's slowly becoming my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment