Friday, February 25, 2022

First 30 second outline

  Okay this is my last time changing my mind... maybe;) Just kidding, I have decided to stick with my original film opening idea. I've spoken with a few people on the idea, and they all agreed that this was the best idea. Honestly I think that this would be a more enjoyable idea to create and watch. 

    So, here is the plan for the first 30 seconds:)

First 15 seconds: 

Electric Love by Borns begins

Sunrise appears

first beat drops

main character running in the sunrise

Second beat drop

Smiling outside of the car window at night


(Like this but filmed at night)


Second 15 seconds: 

Getting ice cream at the beach

having fun at a picnic 

dancing in the rain

watching the sunset

black screen cuts

Overview

    It is very easy to just write out an idea, but I did want to cover some details that are important traits to the film opening. My song choice specifically, it is a song that begins slowly and then speeds up. I plan to edit the cuts with the speed of the music to keep the video moving smoothly. The pace of the music and the cuts need to match, it's going to take precise editing to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment