Sunday, February 20, 2022

Camera Update :)/ Production agenda

     I have been messing around and testing my camera out a lot this past week. I ordered a tripod for it so I can have still frames when filming. It should come in this week. Then I will learn how to use the tripod. 

    I want to continue to play around with my camera to see how much I can learn about the functionality before starting the production process.

Production Agenda 

    I plan to start my production within the next 3 weeks. It can be an extended process because it is many memories throughout a long time period. So wearing different outfits, being in different environments and with different people would be very fitting for the video idea regardless. Obviously, the agenda is subject to change throughout the process of the project. 

    Many ideas may change as well, but right now I feel that I am at a good place and made a lot of progress within week 1. Stay tuned to see all the twists and turns this project takes me through:)








No comments:

Post a Comment